Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Weekend Fun - My Loves

I've been lagging a little on the blog... It probably has to do with the paper I need to write for Writing, but I'm almost done!! 

Meanwhile, here's a little update on the weekend (It was a fun one) and my loves:

Love: My niece
Jen came by this week so I got to hang out with her little family. LOVE them.

Holy man. I can't resist this face.
She smiles...
... she crawls...
... she... wait what?? She walks!! I can't believe how fast this kiddo is growing up!
Love: Katie
I was bored on Friday so I called her up. We decided to dye her hair hahahaha greeat experience. She probably hates me for talking her in to this, but it turned out SO cute!

Love: My Pop
We're crazies together.
It's blurry.. but you get the picture :) 
I love a million other people/ things too but these ones came up this weekend. Prepare to see more "My Loves" posts in the future. I can't possibly fit them all in one.

1 comment:

  1. AND you love comments. Heh.

    Yep. That Chloe is on my top ten loves list. I don't know if I'll be able to bear it when her hair grows longer and she's riding bicycles. She's breaking my heart already by walking! Great post, yo.

    ReplyDelete