Thursday, February 10, 2011

I Think I was Born in the Wrong Decade

Today was a LAZY day. Without a job and having night school, I have the whole day free to do whatever. Yes, I study and yes, I do homework, but when I'm not doing those things, there's a heck of a lot of free time to myself. This is usually when I get out my camera and take Charlie for a photo shoot.

But today Charlie wasn't my model. 

Last night as I was trying to sleep, I was thinking about how I wanted to design my future wedding dress like a 50's housewife style (I LOVE their dresses back then, so cute and fun). Then that led me to thinking about hairstyles; the cute pin-curls with wavy bangs.

So when I woke up this morning I YouTubed how to do those hairstyles in my own hair and decided to try it out. I put on a fun dress and snapped a couple pictures. This is how it turned out:


WAY too much fun. I'm going to have to convince Katie or Jamie to do one with me next time... they'd make excellent models.

5 comments:

  1. I...don't know if I can come up with words on how lovely these photos are! You'll be a GORGEOUS bride sis. But you've always been beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them!!! this blog is so cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It reminds me of the pictures of Gma!! So photogenic... did you take these yourself? Without making any funny faces? How do you DO that?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so BEAUTIFUL! This is gorgeous and you should totally do you hair the same exact way on your wedding day. You'll be an amazing bride!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that everyone's talking about you getting married. And they're right. You'll be gorgeous. Not hard since you already are.
    Also, I love your guts.

    ReplyDelete