Thursday, February 3, 2011

Playing With Shadows

It's been COOOLD lately.

But more than being just cold, the beautiful sunny skies have been deceiving. For the past few mornings, I have woken up to gorgeous sun spanning the horizon (I think it's trying to make up for all the fog we had last week). Just when I think it's going to be warm enough to take Charlie for the walk I promised him, I take one step outside and my nose almost freezes off... sad story.
SO as I sat inside dreaming of warmer days, I looked over to see a perfect silhouette of my face framed on the wall. The sunshine was so bright and in just the right spot for my shadow to fall on our big empty wall. It looked awesome so I had to take some pictures:

The orange one on the bottom right didn't take any editing! That's how colorful and bright all the originals turned out!
Coo Coo Ka Choo
Who knew shadows could be so fun?

2 comments: