Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Jason Day

Well... it's come to the time for Jenny and Aaron to pack things up and start their move to Nebraska.
Sad. I think I'm in denial.

In any case, while they take a trip to Omaha to find an apartment, I got to hang out with this kid for a few days:
Look at those eyes! What a stud.

We've been having a pretty awesome time so far- 
we started the day off yesterday with watching Super Why, crashing monster trucks, and going outside to make Piggy Pie and play Circus with Charlie.

Then we went inside to make hats:

As I put him down for his nap he said, "Okay now I'm going to sleep so that my baby Choeee [Chloe] will come wake me up." Awe. He melts my heart. When I went in to get him from his nap, he was a little disappointed that she wasn't there, but he's done a good job at understanding where his parents are and why they're gone for a few days. 

We'll have to come up with something super fun to do today. Maybe clean my room? I suggested it to him and believe it or not, he wanted to! I said he could watch a movie while I clean and he said, "No, I'm going to help you clean!" What a good kid. He's definitely one of my loves.

2 comments:

  1. Bah. That photo closeup of his hat is terrific. I'm going to miss that little squish~!!!!

    ReplyDelete