Sunday, January 2, 2011

New

A new blog to start out the new year? I think so. After thinking of a billion ways to start the year off, I decided to give the blogging idea another try. Exactly a year ago today I started the blog "Life From Under the Hedge" about my life in 2010 and my new pet hedgehog named Fish. It didn't last long. So, I'm trying again and I'm bound to make it work.

2010 became a year of firsts and beginnings(hence the title of the new blog.) To name a few major ones:
High school graduation- On June 4th I graduated from Woods Cross High with an ending GPA of 3.9. I really did enjoy high school. I believe that I learned so much there. I grew so much, developed numerous critical life skills, and took advantage of the time I had to prepare for college. I'm so happy I got to go to a school where I was able to learn and grow so much, but I'm also so happy to be done with it.
Birth of my beautiful baby niece Chloe Autumn Chase- On April 2nd, my very first niece was born. Ever since she came, she has brought nothing but smiles to my whole family. She's probably the sweetest little baby I've ever met; hardly ever crying, and giggling at every little thing. I love that little kiddo and it's been so fun to see my little nephew grow into a fantastic big brother.
Start of my freshman year at the University of Utah- In the Fall semester of the U of U, I started GE classes at the Bountiful extension site for the U of U. Yes, I'm still living at home. No, I'm not technically on campus. But yes, I am saving a lot of money and I am doing the thing that will ultimately benefit me in t the end. For now, I really do love the school and the classes have been great so far. I've completed my first semester with a 3.8 so hopefully I can keep it up in the years to come!
Pharmacy Technician school and training- The week after my graduation I started going to DATC to go through the Pharmacy Technician program. I was considering pursuing Pharmacy school so with the advice that my almost-pharmacist-cousin, Heather gave me on becoming a tech first to see how I liked the field, I jumped right in. The process has been so rewarding and I've had so much support. It was probably the best decision I could have made. The program took me 4 months to complete and after doing a 180 hour externship at Primary Children's, all I have left to do is take my national exam to become certified. I'm scheduled to take it on Wednesday, wish me luck!
 
A lot more exciting things happened during 2010, but I couldn't possibly fit it in one post. I hope to be able to refer to last year in future posts because it truly was a fantastic one.
All in all, the year ended pretty perfectly. I had the annual new year sleepover with Jessica after going to a party at Katie's house. I was able to see a million friends I haven't seen since the end of high school since they were all home from college for the holidays. Most importantly, New Years Day was spent with my family. My amazing mom and dad, Jenny, Aaron, and my favorite niece and nephew Jason and Chloe, and Jamie and Shehan. I've been so blessed to have them around so much. Their love and support is so priceless. I don't know what I would do without every single one of them.
Just as Jenny was getting ready to pack up her family and go back home, I felt a little tap on my shoulder. I turned around to find sweet little Jason looking up at me and saying, "Angie, I love you!" After replying that I loved him so so much, he came back with, "I'm going to miss you so much!" If that's not enough to melt a heart in the chilly new year weather, then I don't know what is.

Happy New Year

3 comments:

  1. You finished with a 3.8?!? That's fantastic! I'm so proud...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nutrix Slim Keto Suppose you have a Slim Body then you should get a handbag that will focus on your appearance. Any big bag will be helpful to add a new dimension to your body.
    http://tiny.cc/NutrixSlimKeto

    ReplyDelete
  3. For this question, I think you can buy it in other reliable stores. You can find the right store or answer in the forum, or search for "POE Currency" directly in Google, you will find many stores. But there are too many websites selling POE Currency on the market, but you have a good selection. Here, I can recommend a website that sells Buy POE Currency, this is MMOAH. Their website has been in business for many years and the rankings of all aspects of the website are also very good. As an old customer of MMOAH, I think their product quality, transaction speed, delivery safety and service attitude are the best in the industry.

    ReplyDelete