Thursday, March 3, 2011

When was the last time you had a good pillow fight?

Yesterday was my last big day to spend with this kiddo:


I had a lot of homework to do so poor kid, he got to watch a lot of Super Why, Coos Coos (Blue's Clues), and Land Before Time. I felt bad, but he didn't complain. What a champ. And hey, it's been so much fun to see him interact with those shows! He loves spelling out words with the super readers and helping Steve find Blue's next clue. I never realized how good those shows are for kids until now.

But I'm not that boring, we got in some playing time too. Remember how I suggested we clean my room? Well he decided to help me, and after stripping my bed of all its sheets to do massive loads of laundry, a good pillow fight seemed to be just what we needed...

... he won.
And if you think that wore him out, think again! This 3-year-old never runs out of energy! After the pillow fight he decided it was a good idea to jump around on my bed and act like a maniac- so that's exactly what he did:

I love you Jason! Thanks for hangin out with your crazy aunt Angie this week! Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment