Wednesday, January 4, 2012

News!

Well bloggy friends, I decided that it was pretty important I share with you a little okay, HUGE piece of change that just showed up in my life. 

Remember this guy from my last post?
Weeeelllllll...
... he was my boyfriend until last Thursday (December 29th) when he proposed and I said YES! 
We're getting married!!

You're probably thinking what?? Who is this boy? And why haven't I heard much about him until just now? Well get ready, because my blog is about to be bombarded with stories... I just need to find the time to write it all.

All you need to know now is that I'm completely smitten and utterly in love. :). I cannot wait to start our life together!

*Don't worry, I'll have the meeting and proposal stories coming soon! I just wanted to get the news out there before too many more people find out through some other source.

Can I gush for a moment? Just LOOK at those eyes! I love this picture.
 I love you Trevor!!

4 comments:

  1. I cannot WAIT to hear the stories!!! Love you angela!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Angie! That's so great. I'm happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good work, girl. You snagged a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! That's so exciting Angela. I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete