Friday, September 9, 2011

BPOSITV

Today I was late for work.

I hate being late for things and being late for work is absolutely the worst. But, it was unavoidable! I had to go skating this morning because I had to work yesterday too and Joleen (my coach) didn't have any other time to reschedule except for 6:30 this morning.

*Side note- "6:30 this morning" meaning:
  • I have to wake up at 5:15 in order to get my stuff together and be on the ice at 6:00 am sharp
  • I get off the ice at 7:00 am - precisely one half hour before I have to be to work (gah!) not to mention the 10 minutes it takes to get dressed, clean my skates, and get out the door (if I'm super fast)
  • I have to make the 30 minute drive to work only take 15 minutes... in rush hour
Do you see my dilemma?

ANYways, so there I was, speeding down South Temple when I come across a woman going 30 MILES AND HOUR!! In a 35 MILE AN HOUR ZONE! At this point I'm usually going 40 so to be slowed down to 10 miles an hour slower was killing me. Just as I was getting ready to pull my hair out I looked down at her license plate. It said this:

BPOSITV

So I slowed down, backed off her tail, and started to rationalize things for a minute. I wasn't going to be that late to work. And even if I was, they'd totally understand. Is this really worth driving crazy for?

Lucky, lucky woman. 

Yes, this inspired me enough to blog about... so I wrote BPOSITV on my hand and took a picure. Summer updates to come! Have a good weekend everyone!





2 comments: